20110624

its new project!!!

it's new , i know... im newbie for bloging. just want to shown my fashion, my live, and of course about my self. im sorry if my english so bad because im from indonesian, so next time i will learn post my story with english language. so... fashion has many thing in our world. woman, man, girls, boys, we all like fashion very much. thats the way we bring our self, so its not just about branded or expensive price, its about confident withthe way we look. so next time i will show you the way fashion will shown up...

3 komentar:

  1. welcome to the exciting and fascinating blogging world

    BalasHapus
  2. nice blog! following

    xo-Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Welcome
    i just started blogging to!! its sooo fun!! my new addiction.
    check it out :)
    http://www.youheartmee.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus