20110624

first post!!! yihaaaa....

im totally stupid , i know... two post in same day, hahahaha. but im totally excited about my new blog, HAHAHAHA!!! first thing is i want to show you guys some street style. check this out!!!!
united kingdom, so lovable!!!

PARIS style!!!

and gorgeous Milan style...

Korean style..

AND NewYork street style...

and there so many the way to doing fashion sense...


and this superstar street style....
EMMY ROSSUM
VANESSA HUDGENS
LEIGHTON MEESTER

AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE,,, THE GORGEOUS TWIN SISTER!!!

THEY CAN MAKE SOME WEIRD THING TO BE SOMETHING FABOLOUS...
I LOVE THEM!!!!
AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP...
I'M SO JEALOUS.....





12 komentar:

  1. I like the first look - it's casual and comfortable
    thanks for the comment on my blog - hope you follow

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. The Paris style is insane! I am not surprised at how the Korean style is though, guys usually dress more way-out-there than the one you featured on your blog post. I love Vanessa Hudgens, whatever her style is - boho messy homeless chic but she's young and cute, so she pulls it off.

    ❤ junee
    http://latteandfrap.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. That bottom picture is actually photoshopped.. they were both kissing the cheeks of the man you can see behind them.

    Love the outfit inspirations, esp those bright orange pants!

    BalasHapus
  4. OMG i love PARIS style and Vanessa Hudgen's! Love the photos! keep up the blogging =))

    much love,
    missdonata

    BalasHapus
  5. Great pictures!Love all kinds of styles!Good luck with your blog!
    chocolatefashioncoffe.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. i just did a post on marykate and ashley!!
    they are amazing!
    http://www.youheartmee.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi sweetie! I love twin olsen too, they are just WOW! I like your blog, and I'd love to come to Indonesia. I'll follow u! love from Italy :)

    BalasHapus
  8. love the street styles. and the olsens just equal the perfection of fashion

    much love

    +++++++

    http://jessyrob.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. These pictures are so great ! I love the one with the colourful maxi skirt ! And yes the Olsen twins are amazing, but some of the pictures are quite old but still fabulous !!!

    BalasHapus
  10. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love the khaki coat in the sixth picture!

    Laura - White Winters

    BalasHapus